The successful candidate will:
• have a good degree in Mechanical Engineering or related subject
• be experienced with Computer Science including software coding
• possess highly developed verbal and written English language skills
• be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to project-manage this development.
Ideally the candidate will have some or all of the following:
• relevant industrial work experience in the Steel Products Industry
• extensive knowledge and be an experienced user of CAD, especially Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor iLogic software
• experience of New Product Development (NPD) and working in a busy drawing office
To apply for this exciting position, please apply by no later than 30th August 2017, 5pm. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 11th September, 2017
Please note that if you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.