This position is part funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
· JAVA design, coding and maintenance of a new building management solution within Android SDK and Linux platforms.
· Record all aspects of the project design, development and design activities
· Documentation / bug tracking / Version control source code.
· Maintain software for current products, bug fixing and adding new features
· Co-Development of mongoDB database solutions to store data from a variety of sensors, lighting and energy monitoring systems.
· To work with other team members to develop specifications of new or replacement products based on marketing and other inputs so as to extract key metrics to be used within projects. Attend and support internal Design Reviews.
· Provide technical support to the sales team and liaise with suppliers/customers.
· Testing, benchmarking and validating software
· Creation of product datasheets and user manuals
· Developing lighting/sensor protocol interfaces using Java
To apply for this exciting position, please apply before midday on Monday 26th June 2017. Please note that if you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, you can assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
All enquiries are to be directed to the University via firstname.lastname@example.org, please do not contact the company.